Skip to main content
Question

Enterprise Pro Billing

• 29 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, For the Enterprise Pro Plan, how does the billing work?  If the user base declines (Fewer signatures etc.) does that translate to a cost savings?

Hello @mhcab17 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I understand you have some questions regarding the Enterprise Pro Plan, specifically declined envelopes.

All envelopes that have been sent from an account (regardless of the plan type) are charged, the keyword being “sent”. If an envelope was later voided, expired or declined it will still be charged due to the fact that it was sent. The only envelopes that are not charged are those stored in drafts waiting to be sent, after they are they do get charged.

The following article might be of assistance: What happens if I exceed the envelope allowance on my Docusign eSignature plan?

I hope that helps.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @mhcab17 ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Nathaly| DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!