Skip to main content
Solved

docusign retrieve link

hi,

I used DocuSign Retrieve on my old laptop and I was provided a link for Docusign Retrieve so I could install it on my new laptop, but when I click on the link it tells me that the content does not exist or has been deleted or can't be previewed. The url starts with : 'docusign.my.salesforce.com', Who should I contact about this?

Thanks!,

Maggie

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.  

I am sorry to hear that your DocuSign Retrieve download link is not working as expected, I'll gladly clarify how to approach this scenario.

Since the link share is broken, a member of your Account Team will need to provide a new one.

If you have their direct contact details, please don't hesitate in contacting them as soon as possible.

Otherwise, if you are an account administrator, please file a new support case and one of our Account Services Experts will follow up in short.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Thanks Alejandro,

Maggie