Skip to main content
Solved

DocuSign Reporting

• 21 June 2018
  • 3 replies

We have recently issued envelopes to our staff with a document that contains a Standard Field Drop Down selection of statements in addition to requiring their signature.

Now we need to produce a report that includes the recipient name or email address and their choice from this selection(s).If we use Standard Fields (radio buttons, selection buttons, drop down etc.) we need to include this in the reports along with the signature status / date but I cannot see how to in the basic reporting tools.  

Any help appreciated!

Hi, Welcome to the DocuSign Support Community!Currently, there isn't a report that will pull that detail.  In order to get the information that you'd need, you'll have to download the (https://support.docusign.com/en/guides/ndse-user-guide-download-form-data) form data from each envelope.  Once the form data is downloaded to a .CSV file, you'll be able to manipulate the information.DonnaDocuSign Support Community Moderator

Hi thank you for the above information.  I sent a legal document for signature and it has been completed and now am trying to to pull a certificate of completion with the proof of the signatures etc.  Can anyone assist me as to how I do this please.

This is an example of the certificate I am trying to get: