Skip to main content
Question

DocuSign Envelope Status in Salesforce

• 31 July 2024
  • 2 replies

It seems that the DocuSign Envelope Status in Salesforce is not updating. Is this a known DocuSign issue, or is there something we can troubleshoot on our end? It was functioning correctly before.

@MH24 

I am not aware of a general issue and this is most likely only in your account and configuration.

If it was functioning before and stopped working, this could be related to the integration user. Maybe the password was changed and it was not updated in the Salesforce configuration. It is easy to just re-authenticate from Salesforce to ensure that the connection between the two systems is working.

​Hi @MH24,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!