Skip to main content
Solved

Document Retention - Purge - Notifications

• 4 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello, I recently set up (under document retention) that all sent envelopes be purged after 30 days. After doing so, all my company’s employees and even customer’s recieved notice that envelopes they are associated with will be purged. How can I stop these notifications from happening system wide? Is there a way I can do so as the administrator for my company’s DocuSign account?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Many Thx.

As an administrator the general answer is no, 
The only way for a sender or recipient to not receive these notifications is to disable the notification option in their My Preferences > Notifications

Thank you...That was my assumption. I appreciate the feedback.

This is a terrible feature of DocuSign. As an account owner, paying thousands annually, we should have 100% control over the communications that come from OUR DS account. We get phone calls and emails daily from customers who are confused about the emails… many think they didn’t complete the envelope, try to resign, etc. Should recipients slow down and read the notification… 100%. The reality is, they don’t. This is a horrible user experience, creating confusion, unnecessary communication and wasted time.