Skip to main content
Solved

Can I get an email notification on e-Signature Release notes every month ? if yes, pls let me know what to do ?

• 31 July 2023
  • 1 reply

Can I get an email notification on e-Signature Release notes every month ?
if yes, pls let me know what to do ?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you want to receive the Release Notes notifications.

You can follow this:

Admin Notifications in eSignature Settings: Admins can either review the notification in the Notifications panel of their DocuSign account or adjust the Notification Preferences o receive the updates via email. 

Email notifications via the DocuSign Community:

1. Log in to the DocuSign Community using your DocuSign username and password.
  2. Go to the DocuSign Admin General Community group’s detail page.
  3. To join a group, click Join Group.
  4. Update your notifications preferences (every post, daily digest, or weekly digest) to get the most up-to-date notifications from the group.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/DocuSign-Release-Notes-FAQ.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.