Skip to main content
Solved

Auditing Download of Completed documents

• 30 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Can someone please confirm if there is a report or utility to assist with an audit on DocuSign sender compliance of of company policy to download their completed envelopes? Is there a way as an Admin to report on any level of detail completed envelopes downloaded?  

Hi @Donna Sevigny,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to get an envelope download report, and I will share more details on the topic. This behavior is not available in eSignature at the moment. Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!