Skip to main content
Question

Added Admin user to Sandbox Domain and they cannot log in.

• 29 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Added Admin user to Sandbox Domain and they cannot log in.

Okay, here’s what occurred…..We are trying to set up SSO in our Sandbox (or Demo) client.  Going thru DS Support site’s steps, it shows we needed an Org, (I completed that), then a Domain, (I just did that).

When I did that, a red exclamation point in a triangle came up stating I should add another Admin and not just myself.  I thought I had admins.  I did, but 7 before, I added our Domain.  So then it just showed me, (when I look under the Admin, then Domain), and not just eSig and Settings, then Users, then Admins.

I added the person I wanted as another Admin and it sent an email invite.

But now, what is happening, is that they cannot remember their password, and they can’t reset the password because they don’t know the security question.

I don’t know what to do, I’ve looked all around, and the only tabs, (under the Domain Admins) are Profile, Memberships and Org, and none are helpful with password or anything.  Nor is the “Actions” button.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi @Nicole J,

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that your new Organization Administrator hasn’t been able to access their user yet, but I will help solve the issue.

The easiest way to bypass the user’s security questions is resetting their password in eSignature>Settings>Users>Actions>Reset Password.

This new reset password link will allow the user to access the password creation process directly.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

Reset User Passwords

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Nicole J,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!