Skip to main content
Solved

Accessing others' custom reports - eSignature

• 31 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I am currently trying to do a handover with custom reports I made so that others in my team (one with admin access and the other with limited admin access to reports) can access it, continue using the data being reported, and play around with filters for ad hoc reports.

I know that I can schedule reports, but I was wondering if they can just access what I made directly on the site. I can see that there is a solution to the CLM instance of DocuSign, but I couldn’t see it for e-Signature.

At the moment, the only solution I can think of is building reports for each account. This is doable, but it’s not my ideal sustainable solution. 

Hello @K.Foster ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way for you to share the reports tab with others, however, if you schedule a report and set it to send an email directly, you should be able to send those reports to them via email automatically as well: Send Report Results by Email

If they do need to see the information on the Docusign web app directly, they would need to create their own custom reports individually. We truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause for you.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @K.Foster ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!