Skip to main content
Question

Editable list of the documents included in the enveloppe

• 31 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have a huge contract to send with a lot of documents. Is it possible to have an editable list of the documents included in the enveloppe and if yes, what is the process to get it ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best Regards from France

Sophie

Hello @Sophie CIOMBE ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

If I understand correctly, you are looking for a way to hide documents that are not going to be part of the envelope but without removing them, is that correct?

If so, there is a feature called document visibility that allows the sender to select which documents the signer will see during the signing process and after its completion. Please keep in mind that this will hide full documents, not pages of a document, for that you will need to edit the document to remove the pages prior to uploading to Docusign.

For more information on Document Visibility, please view: Use Document Visibility to Control Recipient Access

Another option is to create a template for each individual document, and add them to the envelope depending on what you need, this could be a lot of work but it would be a one time set up: Create Templates

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Sophie CIOMBE ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!