Skip to main content
Question

Uploading Multiple folders at once in Docu Sign CLM using SFTP

• 29 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello Community,

I am trying to upload multiple folders with differe documents inside the folders on Docu Sign CLM. any one ever tried this? I have followed instructions on the support center using WINSCP as my Client and using port 22, Host name as my url sftp://sftpuatna11.springcm.com and then username as my email that i use to log into my Company’s Docu sign account which is my company email and the same password but i keep  getting access denied for some reason. Please i need answers and help ASAP. Thank you all for your contributions.

If you go to CLM > Admin > Integrations > System Domains, it will provide the proper sftp address for you to use.  You seem to be trying to connect to a UAT account when it is likely you are needing/wanting to push documents in PRD which would not have a “uat” in the address.  sftp://sftpuatna11.springcm.com.  Also depending on which data center your account was created in, the na11 may be 21 or something else.

I tried to do this and my username and password are not working.  We are set up to use SSO.