Skip to main content
Question

Opening of New Personal Docusign Account

• 28 February 2024
  • 4 replies

I just logged in to open a personal account with docusign and I also use a business account with the company I work for which is not under my name.

When I login to the personal account my business account is what comes up.

Why can’t I separate these two accounts at login?

@Island10 When opening the new Account did you use the same email address as the business account? Here is a DocuSign article that explains how two accounts residing on the same server with the same email address would act.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=jux1643235969954&topicId=twa1578456463932.html&_LANG=enus

You can set a default account or look at using different email addresses or talk to Support to see if the account can be moved to another server.

I’m using a completely different email account. Thank you for sending this over. I will navigate through it and see if I can figure it out.

Hi @Island10,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

I suggest going into incognito private browser to remove cookies.