Skip to main content
How can i create a link of Signed Document in Workflows so that i can route to other party for Signature?

When you create a Send for Signature step, the value you provide for the Document should be a variable, not a hard-coded file reference. Once the signature is completed, you can use the same document variable to send for counter signature.

Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 4.26.59 PM

Thanks @Tai Nguyen​ . Its working fine. I need to know about URL..If all parties will signed document then, how i will send this signed document in the form of URL via email? Do i need to create a new step (create link)? I am newbie kindly guide me..

Thanks

Yup, so you would just use the same document variable from before, inside an Email Document step, like below. One note, though. If you use DocuSign as your e-signature provider, I believe it will automatically email both parties with the fully signed document on completion.

And no worries, we were all newbies once and Spring doesn't exactly help much with good documentation.

Screen Shot 2019-08-28 at 2.52.06 PM

Ok got it @Tai Nguyen​ and I am using Springcm.. And another thing, I am not able to keep signature's value and date which means we send the document to next step, i am loosing the previous signature and date information.. So how i can retain the signatures's value while sending document to other party?

Can you elaborate on what you mean by the signature's "value"? Do you mean its status such as "Signed" or "Rejected"? If so, that information is captured in the output of the step.

Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 10.20.10 AM

If you need, you can forward any output to an Update Variable Value step which saves that output to a variable. The same idea applies to the date - the date of the status change is simply the system variable <%#System.Date%> at the the time of the step output.

No @Tai Nguyen​ I am talking about signature block in which customer do signature. After customer signature, when i sent this signed document to other party, that signature block didn't retain the previous customer party signature.

If you use the same document variable for your signature and countersignature steps, that shouldn't happen. Can you post a screenshot of your workflow (at least the section that relates to the two signatures) as well as the Step Properties (right-hand panel) for each signature step?

I have implemented the method you told me, Now it start working..Really, You helped me a lot.. Thank u soo much @Tai Nguyen​  But i will contact you whenever i need your help..

Is there anyway to automatically set signature block first to Platts and then to subscriber.Every time when Platts will receive document only Platts signature block should be enable first and then send to subscriber.When document reach to subscriber, then platts field should be disable while enabling subscriber field

Sorry, I don't think I have the answer for you on this one. Actually, what e-signature provider are you using?

I am using SpringCM

Yes but who are you using for e-signature? That doesn't look like DocuSign. AdobeSign?

For both written and e-signature we are using AdobeSign. If i have not interpret your question wrong.

Yeah so at that point in the process, I believe it's controlled by your e-signature provider. I don't think there's anything you can do in Spring to control your AdobeSign. In our company, we use DocuSign so I'm not familiar with AdobeSign at all.

Thank u @Tai Nguyen​..And last but not the least..What about cases.Can we create cases using workflow?

If yes, then how?

DocuSign CLM, we can not auto place signature blocks