Skip to main content

I have just joined an ongoing project which is on the configuration stage of DocuSign CLM. As we’re planning for next steps, repository, we’re told that DocuSign has no capability to bulk upload documents. I have evaluated a lot of CLM solutions in the past and this didn’t seem an issue, has anyone else had the same experience or have you been able to upload bulk documents? If yes, how many at a time. 

Thank you in advance! 

Hello, @ArtaKoxha 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

Yes, it is possible using the Upload Center in Docusign AI Extension for CLM.

Note:

• Docusign AI Extension for CLM is currently available only for new CLM customers. Contact your account representative with questions or to purchase the Docusign AI Extension for CLM add-on.
  • You must be an administrator in CLM.DS to access Upload Center in Docusign AI Extension for CLM.

See this article: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=pxt1643324456371&topicId=tbu1706650524582.html&_LANG=enus

I suggest you to contact your Docusign CLM account executive or contact sales directly. 

Let me know if I answered your question, if so, your Like and mark as the Best Answer will be very appreciated.

Best,

Alexandre