Skip to main content

One of our users has lost access to the documents previously available on his account, despite still accessing the same account.

@juliane.gusmao A few items that I would suggest the User check.

1. When viewing Inbox or Sent make sure the Filters are set to a Date that would include “All” envelopes, as the default is Last 6 months.
  2. If every single envelope is missing or not appearing I would verify they are logged into the correct DocuSign Account because it is possible to set up multiple Accounts with the same email address.
  3. Check with the DocuSign Admin of this Account (if it a company type account) where they can check whether there was any Transfers of ownership of envelopes or purging of envelopes due to company policies.
  4. Last would be to open a DocuSign case with Envelope IDs (if possible) so they can attempt to locate and troubleshoot.

Hi @juliane.gusmao,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

He might have an external account, or multiple accounts.