Skip to main content

Hello,

We have added to our existing task group a new employee. She receives the emails specifying that a task group review has been requested, but when she tries to click on the task or on the document (whether in the email or directly on CLM), she has a page displaying that 0 document is to be reviewed. On the other hand, all 3 other members of the task group can see the task and the document, and the task has been neither attributed to one person or completed. We also tried to attribute a task to her and she has the same issue.

I checked also the security of the folders and it should be ok as I added her to the group “Legal” we are part of, and the Legal group has access to everything.

She has only a CLM user status and not admin (while the other 3 members have an admin status), but I do not believe this should be an issue?

Any help to solve this would be really appreciated!!

Dear community,

I tested further the issue we face and it is indeed a security issue of the folders: when I added our new employee separately from the group “Legal”, it worked fine! 

What I do not understand is that I checked twice and she is recorded as a member of the Legal group so she should have access to all folders to which the Legal group has access. The change has been done several days ago so it should be in force now.

I hope this does not mean that the security system of the folders does not take into account any change to the groups having access after such groups have been given access to a folder. Otherwise it is going to be a nightware to update security!

All help welcome :-)