Skip to main content
Question

Forwarding Completion Emails

• 10 July 2024
  • 4 replies

Is there are way to forward the completion emails to a recipient that is not part of the signing group and that recipient be able to access the documents via the link in the completion email without having to log into aDocuSign dashboard?

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Hello @raycry 

You can forward the signed or completed document to any user. just click three dots and the “Forward”.
then insert email address and assign as “Receive a copy” .

Thanks!

Badge +1

Thanks for the response. So to confirm there is no way to just forward the completion email, you would have to be in your docusign account?

Trying to find best solution for my team, one role sends and receives the completed agreements but then another role within our department processes the agreements as such hoping for the ability for the first role to just forward the completion email they receive to the other role and those individuals then be able to access the documents from the email link and not have to log into docusign each time to get the documents as we are dealing with 100s of agreements each month. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Thanks for the response. So to confirm there is no way to just forward the completion email, you would have to be in your docusign account?

Trying to find best solution for my team, one role sends and receives the completed agreements but then another role within our department processes the agreements as such hoping for the ability for the first role to just forward the completion email they receive to the other role and those individuals then be able to access the documents from the email link and not have to log into docusign each time to get the documents as we are dealing with 100s of agreements each month. 

First of all if select “Receive a Copy”  for user or role, that person does not need to log in, they can access the document and also get the email of document completion.

And if you ask for best practice then that’s the best one to map a person as “Receive a Copy” and via this you can also track a record of people who get the email notification and copy of document as listed in “Receiving copy” 

Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @raycry,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful. If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.