Skip to main content

While accessing DocuSign Setup tab getting this error, I have assigned all permission sets which are need and the UserId also matched. After installed I could configure on DocuSign setup and I could create Envelop but after some time getting this error. I have referred many articles and I had done all the steps they have mentioned but still can’t resolve. If any suggestions please let me know, Thanks In Advance.

Hi @NaveenMadhav_Divi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

To start troubleshooting the issue, please ensure that you are running the latest version of the Docusign Apps Launcher package. Then, follow the steps mentioned in the guide provided below:

DAL error, "Please verify that you have been granted access to Docusign, your account settings are correct and that you have responded to all activation emails."

As a last resource you may try disconnecting and reconnecting the application. However, it is important to note that this will require you to re-add users and permissions to the app.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

​Hi @NaveenMadhav_Divi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if the suggested solution answers your question?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!