Skip to main content

I am using Apex Toolkit to generate the document and send envelope for signing. Envelope is sent. I need also to save generated document in Salesforce as a File. I fount that I can use dfsle.Document.WriteBack and it is working, but it saves only the File after the signer will sign. How can I save the original generated pdf once envelope is sent?

This works to save SIGNED pdf: myEnvelope.withOptions(new dfsle.Envelope.Options( // Whether to populate auto-place tags for default roles false, new dfsle.Document.WriteBack

I need the code also to save GENERATED pdf once envelope is sent

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this might cause you, I know the importance of having the PDF saved as soon as is sent; I understand that you want to how can you save a PDF from an envelope generated with DocuSign Apex Toolkit in Salesforce.

We apologize for the inconvenience, If there is no answer from another user you will need to create a case with DocuSign Support, the Apex Toolkit-related questions are handled by our Developer team.

Once you create a case you can request a callback to expedite the resolution.

To open a support case, select "Open a Support Case" at the top of the page. Then, select the "Continue" button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Log in using your Product credentials and select "Continue". Select a case subject and choose the appropriate resources to address your issue. If needed, add case details and attachments. Finally, submit the case and you will receive an email with a link to your case.

How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi @sefimenkov221 ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.