Solved

Can we assign specific template and recipients based on Salesforce fields

• 6 November 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi team,

We are looking for docusign as potential solution and working on proof of concept but not able to find an answers for below.

1. can we assign diffrent default templates on the basis of specific conditions. For example we have custom pick list field and for all pick list values we have diffrent templates. If opportunity is selected with specific value then associated template should appear as selected.
  2. Can we set default recipient on the basis of contact role? For example all contact role with primary role should be marked as recipients 
  3. we have certain statements and checkboxes on document. This statements should be only visible and checkbox should be only check when certain criteria is meeting in Salesforce.

if above scenarios are possible then can you please provide some documentation around it. 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Community Expert 15 November 2018, 01:06

View Original

1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +12

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the DocuSign Community.

I believe it is possible to create the workflows you request, though doing so will require some significant customization and perhaps the assistance of an experienced developer to create said workflows.

We do provide documentation at DocuSign for Salesforce Administrator v7 Guide, however, these resources may be too general and not provide all the information you need, specifically regarding the work required within Salesforce, to achieve the results you're inquiring about.

If you are a DocuSign Administrator and have a relationship with a DocuSign Account Manager, they could put you in touch with a team at DocuSign who specializes in such custom developments. I'm sorry to say, I personally am not a developer, although I do wish I could provide easy answers to such complex request!

Kind Regards,

Damian