Question

Update to mobile app and all documents disappeared

• 16 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I hadn't used the app for a while and had the old app with old branding. Logged into my account and I could see documents but it kept crashing and saying to update the app. 

Went to Playstore and updated. Now have the new app and branding but all my documents have disappeared. 

How do I get them back?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

Hello, @blakesleyrjb 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

First of all, login to your account via Web, go to Manage page then see your folders to check if all envelopes still there. If so, it’s something specifically with your Mobile, sometimes you need to uninstall, clear cache and cookies, restart your mobile then install again the App.

Best,

Alexandre

Badge +1

Many thanks Alexandre, I will try this when I get access to my computer.  Your quick response is much appreciated.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +11

Hi @blakesleyrjb,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!