Skip to main content
Question

Power automate error Action 'Get_file_content' failed: File not found clientRequestId: baeb52b8-9b24-4dfb-8fec-094588cce987 serviceRequestId: d84f3aa1-80ef-0000-1640-87ab8072fc4f

• 8 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I did a Power Automate Flow to send an Envelope by DocuSign with the document added to a Sharepoint Document Library but its giving an error on the action Get Fiel Content : Document ID “Power automate error  Action 'Get_file_content' failed: File not found clientRequestId: baeb52b8-9b24-4dfb-8fec-094588cce987 serviceRequestId: d84f3aa1-80ef-0000-1640-87ab8072fc4f”

I was able to find out what was the error. On the Get File Content action, I was selecting the ID of the Fiel in Sharepoint instead of the File Identifier. 

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @JoanaVB,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I am sorry to hear that you ran into issues when running your Power Automate workflow, but I will assist you in correcting the issue.

Based on your comment I understand that you found what the root cause of the error was, is that correct?

If that is the case, you are welcome to select your comment as the best answer, this will help other users find the solution to the error in the future.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Thank you for your answer @Alejandro.Ramos,

I only saw your answer today, once the notification was considerad Spam by Microsoft and was in Quarantine. Yes, I found the solution to the first problem I ran into, but I got stuck further away on the Power Automate flow. Now the error I am getting is this : “'Enviar_envelope' failed: The Envelope is not Complete. A Complete Envelope Requires Documents, Recipients, Tabs, and a Subject Line. Error querying documents for Envelope ID = 103ea7de-1740-466a-95ca-6a506b02499” I have most of the contents needed: Recipients, Subject, Document, but I dont have Tabs because the documents I add to the Sharepoint Document Library dont have Tabs. Isnt’ it possible to automate the process of create and sending envelopes for signature of documents without Tabs? Should I oppen another support ticket? Best Regards, Joana

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @JoanaVB,

Thank you for following up.

The error referenced seems to be triggered by missing documents in your envelope. I would suggest looking into your workflow to confirm at what step are these documents failing to be included in your envelope.

Regarding opening a support case, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team with any question or concern related to our products. In this scenario, a live contact method could be the easiest way to troubleshoot the issue. As it will allow us to review your setup and help collect any logs needed to locate the root cause of the error.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Badge +1

Thank you @Alejandro.Ramos for your quick reply. The step of adding a document passed in the workflow, and the step that was giving an error before deleting it was the one of Adding a Tab for Signature because my document didnt have it. When I deleted that step it started giving the error saying there is one of those contents missing. I know its the Tab. I searched around Docusign Support page and couldnt find a way to oppen a ticket or contact someone from support. Can you help me with that. I realy need some help.

Thanks Joana

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @JoanaVB,

Thank you for following up.

I agree that a live contact method will be the best path to address your issue. You can open a new support case by filling out the form provided below.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. If needed, you may call us at one of the phone numbers listed here:

North America 1-800-379-9973

Australia +61 1800 841 231

United Kingdom +44 203 714 4800

France +33 975 181 331 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

Brazil +5511 3330 0193 (08:00 - 19:00 BRT/BRST)

Germany +49 800 7241 748 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)

Netherlands +31 20 808 5264 (09:00 - 17:00 CET/CEST)         

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi @JoanaVB,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!