Skip to main content

Hello!

Has anyone encountered an issue where a role (Sales Rep) is getting a message - "You do not have privileges to view this page" upon hitting Send with Docusign button in the sales order page? The document to be signed still generates. I compared the Sales Rep and Sales Manager role (can access the envelope) but I can't see any significant differences in their permissions that is preventing the sales rep role from accessing the envelope.

Confirmed the following setting is enabled in Docusign:

1. Log into your DocuSign account.

2. Navigate to Go to Admin > Sending Settings and enable the setting, Allow sender to download form data.

thank you

Hello, @coldien 

I’d suggest to you see which Permission Profile the Sales Rep has in the DocuSign account. You can do that by using the Setting menu then Users, find the Sales Rep and see his/her Permission Profile. 

Another thing would be to check if the Document Visibility is in use on your DocuSign eSignature account. By default is disabled, but who knows someone activated it. 

Do you know there is a free training for How to to configure NetSuite for DocuSign. It’s a self paced, 20 min long. This training is free from our DocuSign University portal.

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Thank you for your response Alexandre! 

Hi @coldien,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!