Skip to main content
Question

Could not find a DocuSign User entity for the current user - transaction creation failed

• 27 June 2024
  • 2 replies

We have integrated dynamics 365 with DocuSign. We have created a power automate which creates an envelope on click of button from model driven app. We are not facing any issue in the Create Envelope step in the Power automate which uses the DocuSign Admin Account. but we are facing an issue while adding the “Docusign Transaction” record this datverse step uses a service account whose account we have created in Docusign as well. 

This is the error we are getting “Could not find a DocuSign User entity for the current user - transaction creation failed”

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Nith ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that you are getting an error, I understand everything works fine in Power Automate until you get to the part of add a Docusign Transaction record in the datverse.

Can you confirm that the System sender is added as a user in the Docusign users list in dynamics?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hello @Nith ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!