Skip to main content

My name is Angela Loston, and I work on behalf of DPH Financial.  I am having trouble with changing some text in a document that DPH Financial has created.  Every 2 years, Debra Hartsfield, the owner of DPH Financial, will need to change fees that are listed on 1 of her contract templates.  How do I change the fees without having without the entire template having to be changed again?  If someone could, please email me at *********@yahoo.com or call me at **********.  Whatever help you can offer will be highly appreciated.  Again, I am working on this contract on behalf of DPH Financial and Ms. Hartsfield.  Thanks so much!

@D. Hartsfield - If the changes you are making are on the document of the template, you can simply replace the document by clicking on the 3 dots on the document and click Replace.  

Make sure, if you are replacing it from a PDF with form fields that you chose the option to replace fields.

It will warn you that there are fields on your PDF.

When you click Next to go to the next screen.

It will give you these options.

Select “Delete Data” so you can keep all your existing tags in DocuSign.  You might need to do a quick scan to make sure all of your tags are still in the correct spot.

Thanks John for your help!  I’ll be sure to give this a try.  Thanks again!