Skip to main content

the DocuSign home page is not sowing the quick access.

how do we fix the issues 

Mine is also changed, please advise a fix.

I have the same problem. Unfortunately, there are no answers yet. 

Do you already have a solution?

Thank you.

@Abel @Andrew B. @Mario B. 

The eSignature Home Page Enhancements were announced in the DocuSign eSignature Release Notes March 2024.

This is the new default user interface, replacing the previous user experience. There is no option to revert to the previous user interface and it works as designed, there will be no fix.

Thank you for your answer. 

This new standard user interface is not harmonised. How can it be that a few users do not see the quick access? For us, it is essential to see on the start page whether actions are required or something is pending.

Thank you.

Hi @Mario B.

Thank you for following up. 

This behavior is included in eSignature by default, but I do see how an alternative layout could also be useful to our users. Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation. If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,  

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!