Skip to main content

Hi,

I have, I think, a unique situation and looking to see if anyone can think of a solution. 

Background:

I work for a non-profit and our fundraising department has to send out Pledge forms to be completed by the donor. Our VP would like us to email the DocuSign link from our gift officer emails to avoid any possibility of emails going to spam. 

Current Workflow:

Admin creates a PDF form that has the donor information

Admin puts creates a DocuSign template with the template adding fields for donor to complete

Admin creates a Powerform of that template so a link can be emailed to the donor

Challenges:

The pledge form is unique to each donor as our team wants the form to have donor name/info already entered before sending it to the donor. This means a new template/envelope/powerform has to be created each time. And the pledge form has ~30 fields for the donor to complete so is time consuming to set up.

Questions:

Does anyone have workflow suggestions for setting up a template where we enter the info for one section and then can send a link for another person to complete the remaining sections.

Please let me know if you have any clarifying questions and I appreciate any suggestons! 

@neibertka 

When using a URL for a PowerForm, you can customize it to automatically fill in specific information. This helps streamline the signing process for your recipient. Customizing the URL is especially useful if you already know the recipient's details or if you want to set specific custom fields or values in the form beforehand.

You can find all the details here: Populate Custom Document Fields in a PowerForm (docusign.com)

Thanks! Appreciate the help!

Hello @neibertka ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!