Skip to main content

I want to send the below type of envelope but when I get to step 3 I run into a problem.  Your instructions say to click on the actions drop down list and select Specify Recipients.

When I click on my actions drop down list I do not have a Specify Recipients option, I only have these options.  How do I add the Specify Recipients option to my actions drop down list?  

This process would be so helpful to my team if we could get access to it. 

Thank you!

@MPierre There are two possible issues.

1. This Recipient Role is not enabled in your Admin Settings of your account. Have a DocuSign Admin go to Settings > Sending Settings > look for Recipient Roles section > check “Enable specify recipients” and Save.  Try a new envelope.
  2. This feature is not part of your DocuSign Account plan. If item #1 does not appear as an option then you would want to review your DocuSign plan and possible contact you DocuSign Rep to see if this feature is active for your account.

Thank you David. I’ll find out who that is.

Hello @MPierre ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!