Skip to main content

how can I view docusign envelopes that I have sent to clients that I have deleted or voided?  I am the sender of the envelopes and not the receiver.

Hello, @s klughart 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

If you are the sender of the envelopes, click on the Manage option in the top navigation bar. Go to the Sent folder to see all envelopes were sent by your user.

Regarding the deleted envelopes they gone to the Deleted folder staying there for 14 days until being completed purge from your account. 

Another quick way to get a list of all your envelopes is using the Reports option, select the Envelope Report, edit the filters like dates, status, sender, and other filters. Run the report to see all envelopes matching your filter.

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

@s klughart Voided envelopes would still be present in the Manage > Sent folder. “Voided” is more of a envelope status, however if you deleted the envelope and that led to the envelope being voided then that envelope would not be present in the  Manage > Sent. Deleted envelopes as saved in the “Deleted” folder for 24 hours and then removed permanently from the User folders. However per the link provided there is a way to lookup the envelope via the envelope id.  Reports would be another way to look up and envelope either that was “voided” or deleted.  See the article below which defines what details in Reports would be available for deleted envelopes.

https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/What-happens-if-I-Delete-an-Envelope-and-what-can-I-do-to-recover-it

Hi @s klughart,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!