Skip to main content

I need to require the signer to select 1 of 3 possible radio buttons.  All 3 cannot be left blank.

Hello, @LISAKAYFRY 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

In your envelope or template just add a Radio button group, add the three options, On the right panel in the properties for the group give a more readable name and give a value for each option. By default, the Radio button group only permits to the signer select one unique option. 

I hope that helps!

Best,

Alexandre

Radio buttons will only allow one of however many you use.  

Check boxes allow you to specify how many are required in the Validation section on the right side menu where you can choose from “Select at least” “Select at most” “Select Exactly” or “Select a range”.

Have fun,  it really makes things easier if you can set that up on the template especially if you’ll be resending it a lot.

Thank you both for your responses, both were very helpful.  I used a check box instead and grouped them together and then validated with select one.

Hello @LISAKAYFRY ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!