Skip to main content

I need to report on sent envelopes by client name rather than sender name, is it possible to add extra mandatory field to complete when sending the envelope so it will appear on the report? 

Hello, @carolyn.beggBR 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

You can run an Envelope report in the Reports page, use the available filter there including filtering by recipient name (your customer’s email domain, for example).

Another approach could be creating Customer Envelope Fields. You can create a field for example: Customer Name. After enabling that field in the Settings page, all new envelopes will have that field to the sender fill in. 

In the Report page you can run, for example, an Envelope report filtering by that custom envelope field Customer Name.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

@carolyn.beggBR - You can run an Envelope Recipient Report and Edit the Columns to include the recipient's name and email address. 

@Alexandre.Augusto - thank you, how do I create customer envelope fields? Thanks

Hello, @carolyn.beggBR 

Sorry, I said wrong the name of the feature, it’s Envelope  Custom fields.

• Go to your account in the Settings page
  • on the left panel select CUSTOM Envelope fields
  • you will see on the top right a button Add field
  • click on it
  • give a name to your custom field
  • select the option to make it visible to the enveloper’s creators (Senders)
  • select if you’re making it required or not
  • select the type of field
  • Done

See the figures:

Let me know if you get it done!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @carolyn.beggBR,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.