Skip to main content

Am creating a HR template - it has one radio button Group - 3 radio buttons in the group.

Radio Buttons are named as:

Permanent,

Fixed Term

Casual.

On the form I have some fields not required to be filled in if Casual is the radio button selection ie I would like these fields not to be visible if Casual is the selected button, but visible for both Permanent and Fixed Term if they are the selected radio button

How can I set this up? (have been reading on Flag Fields/use of formulas, but can’t seem to get it to work, obviously missing something in my comprehension so far)

Hello, @Sue Chapman 

You are welcome to the Docusign Community!

It’s possible to achieve what you want using Conditional fields.

Watch this video to learn how to do it:

Also, at Docusign University portal you can register for free trainings and webinar. There are Self-paced trainings too.

Here you can download a complete guide to create advanced templates including several examples regarding using Conditional fields:

https://dsucustomers.docusign.com/km-guide-building-advanced-templates-become-a-nigo-ninja-part-iv/1727389

I hope that helps, if so, I’d appreciate your Like!

Best,

Alexandre

Hi @Sue Chapman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!