Skip to main content

I have one general question: where can I find that the electronic signature issued by Docusign complies with Article 3 12 of Regulation (EU) No 910/2014 as qualified electronic signature.

I tried to find it in the certificate details but I did not see any data that can help me

Hello @tdora ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I understand you are looking for information regarding qualified signatures, I’m sorry to hear that you were unable to find any information on it.

That information can be found in the certificate of completion under Signer Events > Security Level: Certificate of Completion

However, that information will bot show if the qualified signature was not chosen during the creation of the envelope. This can be done by clicking Manage > New > Send an Envelope and under the recipients tab select the “Customize” drop down: Sending using DocuSign EU Advanced

If you do not have the options that show in the article, it is most likely due to them not being enabled in the backend, you would need to contact customer support for assistance: 

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport  

1. Select Open a Support Case at the top of the page.
  2. Select the Continue button beneath eSignature, Rooms, and CLM. Note: If you're a DoD customer, select DoD Customer Login.
  3. Log in using your Product credentials (email and password) and select Continue:
    1. The DocuSign Support Center requires login credentials for a Production account. The account can be a Trial account, but it must be in a Production environment (i.e., not a Demo or Sandbox environment).
    2. Have issues logging in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
  4. Select a Case Subject.Note: If you have multiple DocuSign accounts, a pop-up will appear. Select an account to continue.
  5. Select any of the resources under ‘Need Answers Fast?’ that address your issue.
  6. If that doesn't answer your question, select the Add Case Details button.          
  7. Complete the case form.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @tdora ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!