Skip to main content

When I am in the Inbox view, there is no Resend button. However, if I am in the Homepage which lists the last 5 items under Agreement Activity, I see the Resend button.

How can I resend a contract that is still pending one signature if it is not listed on the Homepage?

@Tammy Tang Are you the sender of the envelope? If so go to the Agreements > Sent folder and if the envelope is still in progress then the “Resend” option should be available.  

Typically if you go to the Inbox you are just a Recipient on the envelope or receiving a copy of the envelope and would not have the ability to resend the envelope since you are not the Sender o the envelope. 

If you had shared access to the envelopes of the Sender with the appropriate shared permissions then you might also have the ability to “resend” from that shared access user’s account.

I am not the sender. I am just cc:ed on the envelope.

The odd thing is the Resend button is visible on the Homepage. I see 2 contracts that are Waitng for others there. However, since the homepage only lists the activity for the last 5 contracts, an older envelope that was sent I don’t see 

@Tammy Tang As a CC:ed Recipient on the specific you definitely would not have the option to resend an envelope notification for that envelope. Only as the Sender or as a User with shared access could the resend option be available.

​Hi @Tammy Tang,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!