Skip to main content

Is there any way to revert to the old GUI?

Hello @Uniqueman ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

Will be happy to help in what I can. I understand you would like to revert to the old GUI.

Unfortunately no, there isn’t a way to revert back to the old GUI as by the end of May all users in both Demo and Production will have this new interface, please view the following article: New/Enhanced

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

PLEASE, DocuSign, change back the interface to the previous version! The new interface is an awful EYESORE. There is no color contrast. It seriously looks terrible!!!! Also, I hate that I have to click “Show More” everything single time to get to my “Waiting for Others” folder. There is nothing “enhanced” about this new interface. It STINKS!

I agree!!  The new view does not show the entire subject line so documents that are sent separately with special coding cannot be matched up easily.  It is to big and clunky.  Coding that we use in the subject line is not visible so extremely inefficient.

Hello @Ali.Grigoletto and @Wendysue27 ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the new interface is not of your liking, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!