Skip to main content

Hi!

I use different email addresses which means that some people send documents for me to sign to the alternative email and the documents do not appear in my history Is there a way for me to link a second email to my account? 

@Nondv If your Account supported multiple Users you could create a second User with the alternate email address. As I understand it right now every User has a single email address and there is no way to link a secondary email to a Primary User.  I have seen this type of feature request in the past quite often but have not seen it addressed in the product.

Hello @Nondv ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

This is ridiculous.  It’s 2024!  You should be able to have a single account to keep all your signed docs in one place and link multiple emails to the account.  Tell your product managers to fix this fast!

Hello, @Nondv 

Welcome!

You get the answer from @David.Schmitz who explained well that is not possible to link alternative emails to the same user account.

Now, depending on you scenario, if you create in your account additional users for each of those alternative emails then activating them you can use the Shared Access option.

You can go to the Settings page, under Users find your primary user then in the actions menu on the right, use the Shared Access option then select the other users with those alternative emails. Select one of the option to grant permissions over their envelopes. Finish.

In the Manage page you will see your Inbox and folders. Above them you will see a button Shared Access. Click on that button, select an user so you will see and manage their envelopes.

It’s not what you’re looking for initially, but that could be an workaround.

I hope that shed some light to your need!

Best,

Alexandre