Skip to main content

Hi all, 

I work for a financial services firm and are looking to use docusign for client documents.  One of the requirements is that my account must support, “legacy KBA / ID check, SMS or Phone Authentication and the Dcoument Visibility feature”.  Where do I go in my account to see if I have these features?

Thanks!

@spatel0517 

To check if your DocuSign account supports KBA/ID check, SMS or Phone Authentication, and the Document Visibility feature, follow these steps:

You would need to login to your DocuSign account as the Admin to verify these settings.

Document Visibility:  Settings → Sending Settings → Document Visibility

KBA/ID check, SMS or Phone Authentication → Settings → Identity Verification

If you are a sender, you can also check if these options are available when you create and envelope and/or template.   When you click in Customize, you should have an option to add Identity verification.

The Document Visibility, if enabled would be on the next screen. Under Document settings on the top right corner.

If it’s not visible, it might not be enabled in your plan, and you may need to contact DocuSign support to add this feature.

Hi @spatel0517,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!