Skip to main content
Is there way to bulk download all envelopes with contained documents? I don't want a list in a CSV or excel format, I'd like to be able to queue up a download of all documents rather than doing it one by one. Can you "select all" of completed envelopes?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

DocuSign Retrieve is a desktop application for downloading envelope documents and data in bulk to a local system for storage. It’s primarily intended for companies that have enhanced security profiles that require saved, local copies of documents, such as companies in the financial services industry, credit unions and law firms.

More information at Evaluating DocuSign Retrieve

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else and click "Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

You can create a case at https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport and a Support agent will contact you, If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator