Skip to main content

I used to be able to send documents and then log into Docusign and sign all of the documents I sent out. Now I am unable to sign anything through my profile and I have to go to each individual email I get to be able to sign every document.

This is time consuming, and would like to be able to again log into Docusign profile and sign all documents that I sent out to others. 

• Select your profile image to display the account settings menu, and select My Preferences.
  • In General Settings, in the Your Default eSignature Account section, select Set as default.

Recently, DocuSign had an update wherein users with multiple accounts can set a Default Account  so that envelopes sent to their email will be routed to the Default Account. The users affected with this change are the users with multiple accounts wherein envelopes sent to their email are routed to the oldest account established. Usually free accounts are created even before you had a corporate account wherein you signed an envelope before and the sender of that envelope has a setting that allows recipients to create a DocuSign account. 

I received that info after creating a case with DocuSign IT.  I didn’t realize I had two accounts either but this fix did work.

Hi @Ginskee,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.