Skip to main content

A supposed DocuSign email from dse_na2@docusign.net. I'm not expecting any docs to sign from anyone.

Hi

The email address would appear to be accurate it is the NA2 server email that it came from.

In the email you got you will see at the bottom there is an alternative signing method that you can copy the ID number go to the DocuSign website and there is an access documents link in the top right hand side of the page where you enter the number to view the document.

Regards

Robert

Helping out on DocuSign Questions 

feel free to say thanks with a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/icit

Need a template built or consultation on DocuSign 

I have just spoken to the company (in Canada) from which this supposed DocuSign doc was supposedly sent. (1) It was NOT from them. (2) They received a call from someone else yesterday describing the same situation. Seems to me that DocuSign just may want to look into this. It's SOME form of phishing!

Thanks for the update.

I know they had some data breach in a marketing tool they used a number of years ago so maybe related as that list is still circulating. This was not the core signature service.

I would suggest you forward the email to spam@docusing.com and let them follow it up with relevant authorities.

Regards

Robert.

I've already completely deleted it from my system