Skip to main content

Hi, still new, 2nd question, Day 1… thanks for your patience.

I placed a payment item on the last page of a power form.  when I review the form, as the end user, the payment item is mearly an icon with text.  It has no purpose. When the form is finished the payment gateway opens as it is intended. all fine there.

My question is how do I place the payment item, but not show on the form?  

Thank you.

See attached PDF 

here is the attachment

Hello, @rrossi 

You can do this:

1. select the payment field, go to the properties page, select Formatting then change to White.
  2. unselect the required option

The field will be there but nobody will see except the sender.

Let me know if I answered your question.

Best,

Alexandre

@rrossi - Does the form explain what the payment of $37 USD is for?  There is not a way to hide it from the form and still be active on this transaction.   Perhaps, add on the Tooltip for the payment more information about the payment.   I agree, it should be something you should be able to hide, since it comes up before you complete the envelope. 

@Alexandre.Augusto Recommendation is a very good option.

Alexandre, thanks for the response.  However, the field is still visible with a frame and icon.  this solution will not work for me. 

John Santos, thanks for the response. My form does talk about the fee. I may move the Payment item to a different location. I don't get the icon associated with this payment item.

Hi, @rrossi 

It’s weird because I did that, sent the envelope, the field did not show up.
have you selected it, change the font color for white and unselected the Required option?

Best,

Alexandre, I tried it again and, indeed it did work. Thanks.