Skip to main content

​We don't need the last signer anymore and want to eliminate the unnecessary emails for that person.

You can do a Correct on the envelope to edit or remove any recipient who has not yet signed the document. From the Manage tab, click the arrow next to the actions button and choose Correct. This will allow you to edit the envelope recipients.

Delete the recipient (click the X to the right when you hover your mouse over their information). Then click the NEXT button and click the CORRECT button to save your changes.

(Removed screen shot due to personal information)

I did that, and now I have a whole NEW problem! I had originally sent a contract to a husband and wife for signatures (2 separate signees with 2 separate email addresses), and added our organization to receive a copy, once complete. After the husband signed, Docusign marked his portion complete. Her portion remained 'waiting' until I was informed she would not be a party in the contract. I did Correct and removed her. Now it wants to send to him AGAIN, and will not forward his completed contract to us. Is his contract lost? Do I have to apologize for my tech ignorance, and make him do the whole process over? This is what I was hoping to avoid with Docusign. Help!