Skip to main content

How do I change my account email? I have followed the instructions below several times, but no verification code is coming through, I have checked my junk folder for the code but there is nothing. Please could you offer some assistance, thank you.

To change your email address

1. Log in to your DocuSign account.
  2. Click your profile image in the upper-right corner and select Manage Profile.
  3. On the My Profile site, on the PERSONAL tab, click the arrow next to your email address.
  4. On the Change DocuSign Email Address page, enter your new address and click CONTINUE.

A message is sent to your old email address informing you about the change of email request. Another message is sent to your new email address with a link for you to confirm the change.

5. Log out of your DocuSign account.
  6. From the new email account, in the confirm message, click the CONFIRM link and follow the directions.

Once you confirm the change, your email is updated and the changes apply to all future envelopes and notifications.

7. Log in to DocuSign with your new email address and your existing password.

Your email address change is complete.

Hello @Zestec01,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you do not receive the email with the verification code to change your user email.

Have you tried the below troubleshooting:

• Try a different device
  • Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.

To rule out that your email provider is blocking our sending emails please add the following email addresses as Safe Senders (aka Trusted Senders). These are the Docusign system sending email addresses:

Please make sure that your email allows emails from the following domains: @springcm.net, @docusign.net and @docusign.com

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you for your advice, it turned out that our server was blocking the emails from Docusign. Our IT Support department has now unblocked them and they are coming through, so I have now been able to change my contact email address.

Thank you

Hello @Zestec01,

I hope you are doing well.

I am glad to hear that, if the information that was provided was useful, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.