Skip to main content

I would like to know how to add dynamic fields in the Email Subject (for example : Quote for {Name of Training} ) and in the Email Message (for example : Hello {Full Name} )

Is it possible to do it ?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are trying to add merge fields to a template message subject. 

You can add merge fields to include recipient data and envelope custom fields (ECF) in the email subject. By customizing the message subject with this data, you avoid creating multiple envelopes with identical titles. 

The customized titles help you distinguish one transaction from one another.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=xry1643227563338&topicId=wkm1578456373568.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you @Christopher Alpizar​ for your reply ! I just found the solution ! The format to add dynamic fields is : {!Object.FieldName}

Hello,

Glad to hear that, let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello Team,
I’m also trying to use a dynamic field in the subject line of the email. 
I see here the format is {!Object.FieldName}, but it’s not working for me. 

For example, I have two recipients Agent and Customer. I have a field QuoteId added on the document.
Now I want to use this QuoteId then in the subject line. The subject line looks like Please sign the document for QuoteId {!Object.QuoteId}. And I’m also passing QuoteId as an input to the template from powerform.

But in the email, I get I don't see the QuoteId value.

Could you please help me with this.

Thank you,