Skip to main content
Hi
How do I delete or change the names and email addresses saved default at the recipients section.

Hi,

If you click on the Icon top right which will be your picture or Initials, then select My Preferences.

On the side menu you will see Contacts. This is essentially your DocuSign Address Book and you will see the contacts listed which you can then amend, delete or update.

Regards

Robert - Helping out with DocuSign

Check out my bio for contact details

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

If your permissions include the ability to create personal contacts, you can add and manage them one at a time through your My Preferences > Account > Contacts view.

Go to My Preferences.

In the left-hand menu, under Account, select Contacts.

Select ADD CONTACT and complete the contact's information.

• Full Name. Enter the contacts as you expect them to sign. For example, if you add a contact with the name "Tommy Brown", when they add their signature unless they change the spelling, it will sign them as "Tommy Brown".
    • Email. Enter the email address to send notifications to view and sign documents. If the contact has a DocuSign account that you know of, use the account email address for your documents to arrive at their DocuSign account. Recipients do not need an account to sign.
    • Company. Optional.
    • Phone Number. Optional. Phone number entries are available to apply automatically for Phone or SMS authentication when you add one of your saved contacts as a recipient. If you have multiple numbers saved, you can select which number to use. Fax number entries are applied automatically when you specify to fax documents to a recipient for signature. While you can save multiple fax numbers for a contact, only the first one can be automatically applied.

To edit a contact, locate the contact by searching or scanning the list. Click EDIT, edit the contact details, and click SAVE.

To delete one or more contacts, select the check box next to the contacts you want to delete and click DELETE.

More information at Manage Contacts.

If you have many contacts you want to add, you can use the bulk import contacts feature to add up to 500 contacts at a time.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you but can I bulk select ( select all) to export to a cvs file?