Skip to main content

Hello, 

I do not have the option to adjust where my Envelope ID is placed. I’ve followed the support step, but the option does not appear. I have a paid version of DocuSign. Can anyone advise here?

For reference, below is an image of the support information showing where this would be. Underneath is a screenshot from my account. 

Thank you. 

Hello @alexpfms ,

Welcome to the Docusign Community and thank you for posting your concerns!

I’m sorry to hear that the option is not available to you, I understand you are looking to enable the option that allows you to place the envelope ID in the place you want.

You need to have Stamp Envelope ID enabled by Docusign Support in the backend if applied, for that your account admin would need to create a support case. Once it is enabled please have your account admin go to Settings > Sending Settings and make sure the option “Enable including the Envelope ID on the document” is selected and the options selected as needed: Fields and Properties

Once that is done, you should be able to place the Envelope ID wherever needed and/or remove the option from your documents: Manually Place and Format the Envelope ID on a Document

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.
Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @alexpfms ,

If you found my response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!