Skip to main content

Hi, I am trying to bulk send to 64 recipients since yesterday. I already bougt 70 envelopes for this, but still get an error message about exceeded envelope allowance. 

Also: the DocuSign Support closed my support ticket 13940133 immediately after receiving it without solution, answer or even contacting me.

Any ideas?

Hi @GevatterGaul,

Thank you for reaching out to the Docusign Community.  

I am truly sorry to hear about your experience with our support team, I have confirmed your claim and have also escalated the situation to management so the agent handling the case can be appropriately coached.

Regarding the issue with your envelope sends, please double check the total envelopes created within your last billing cycle in Reports>Account Activity report. You can find detailed steps on this process, here:

How do I see how many envelopes my account has used?

Account Activity Report

The total in the report should allow you to confirm the available envelope sends for the rest of your billing cycle. Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,  
Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!  

​Hi @GevatterGaul,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

​Hi @GevatterGaul,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Hi,

there was no solution to be found. Unfortunately, even with the help by your support people, I was unable to send the envelopes. There seems to be a technical issue. I had to resort to sending it in paper. I got a full refund though.

Regards

Hi @GevatterGaul,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am glad to hear that you were refunded for this charge, don’t hesitate to let me know if I can help with anything else and I will look into it as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!