Skip to main content

We are needing to edit our Bank name in documents in our templates that we have uploaded.  Can someone direct me to where I can find how to do this?  I don’t want to have to redo all of my forms that have required fields it them.  I am new to this, so I am struggling.  Thanks!

@mgreen You can use the “Replace” option in the Template to swap one document with another without losing the DocuSign fields.  Edit the Template, select the three dots in the lower right corner of the document (aka More options) and select “Replace”. Locate the new document that has the text change and highlight and open.  That swaps the old document for the new document.  I always select Next to check the position of fields and to verify the text changes of the new document.  Then save the changes to the Template.

@mgreen - Please note, when replacing your documents with PDF documents that include form data, you will be prompted to select one of 3 options.  Select Delete data so you don’t replace the fields from your template with the fields from the uploaded PDF.   This will not be the case if you upload a word document.

Yall are amazing!!  Thank you so much!

Hi @mgreen,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.