Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

We're facing a bit of an issue with DocuSign embedded signing in our project (uses .NET backend and Angular frontend).

The issue is with how new users are redirected after successfully signing a document for the first time. Subsequent attempts work just fine.

Here's what's happening:

We've double-checked and our redirect URL is definitely set correctly in DocuSign.

Anyone else encountered this before? Any pointers on how to resolve this would be much appreciated! We need to make sure new users land on the intended URL after their first signing experience.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hello @Ejaz Ashraf ,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Docusign Community.

I’m sorry to hear that the redirect URL is not working as expected. I understand that the links are right but new users are not directed to the needed page in the first attempt.

Can you try removing and adding the URL under Settings > Brands > Destination URLs?: Specify Post Signing Destinations

If you are using templates, can you remove and re-add the brands that contain the destination URL?: Set Advanced Options for an Envelope or Template

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello @Ejaz Ashraf ,

Are you able to provide the information that I previously requested? If so, please do so in a reply to this question so that I am able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,

Nathaly | Docusign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!