Skip to main content

Can DocuSign recognize individual logins even when we are utilizing a distro email?  I would like to update the senders email to be a distro email in place of my personal email so that all responses go to the distro. 

Is this possible? 

@Lisa Casey

You will still need the individual user accounts for all users, as DocuSign does not know who would be behind that distro email that you set up internally.

You could think about setting up Custody Transfer to change the owner before sending the envelope, which will result in the email being send out by your distro email.

You will also need to set up Shared Access to allow the users that should have visibility or be able to action on behalf of that distro email.

Thank you Michael, I will give that a try. 

Hi @Lisa Casey,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.